Pages

January 19, 2024

Tempting!

 More Breyerfest reveals! 👀

- Special Runs - 



The Edge of Glory



Fighter and Survivor




And the suprise!



Luckily for me, I don't need many of the SRs so far! They're all lovely, though.
The surprise model is supposedly going to be a mare, as Breyer keeps referring to it as "she" and "her". I love most of the mare molds, so I might have to try to grab one!


- Limited Editions -







Gascon the Great





Blue Zues


These two guys are super tempting! Blue Zues' coloring is so nice! I love a good minimal tobiano.



Once everyone is revealed, I'll make an information sheet like last year.


Who's your favorite LE or SR? Let me know in the comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. I’m loving Blue Zeus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite LE is Blue Zeus, and my favorite SR is the mare & foal set! They are so pretty 😍

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...