Pages

January 13, 2024

Bunch O' Breyerfest Reveals

 I got pretty behind on these! Y'all have already seen them by now, but here they are- just in case!


--Special Runs--



"Miss Independent"




"Sorry Not Sorry"




"This Is My Fight Song"


--Limited Editions--



"Alan A Days Work"





I'm especially excited for the overo Adonis! He looks great in that color, I think I like it more than his original debut coloring! :)


The spotted mule is absolutely adorable. I've grown a soft spot for this type of pattern. 💜

When will Breyer give us an updated mule mold? I think it's past due at this point! Imagine all of the performance showing possibilities with a new sculpt!





Click 'Read More' if you'd like to read my opinions of this 'girl power' situation. I'm not keeping them out in the open, so readers can choose not to see them if they wish. They're a little negative.


More 'girl power' song names. Why exactly is Breyer choosing to do this? Don't they know not all collectors are girls? Even if they are the majority of the fanbase.

I was trying make an effort to not write negatively on this blog. But, Breyer is making this very difficult. :/
The models themselves, I love! The names, and the not so subtle 2nd theme of Breyerfest, are ruining it for me.


Would have been nice if they shortened "This Is My Fight Song" to just "Fight Song".

Also, even though he's a portrait- "Alan A Day's Work" could have been shortened to "Alan".

A simple change makes such a difference to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...