Pages

January 25, 2024

2024 Collection Photos

A long awaited post! I accidentally skipped doing last year's photos, oops.

Overview of my whole collection. I'm not including bodies for this post, lol. But, you can kind of see a tub of them in the bottom left corner!


Here we have a closeup of my newest shelf! My beloved SM Croi conga and Scratching Foal conga! At the top, you can also see an *adorable* little crochet croissant (made by Adah of Spotted Dreams Studio)! 


The custom shetland and rearing guy were also painted by her! They were birthday gifts from a couple months back. How sweet of her! 💜

The SCO and Django were painted by some other friends of mine. I need to get something to better display them all!





All of my other Stablemates and Chips. They have really multiplied, lol!






A (hopefully) better shot at my trads! The ISHs are about to overflow! 🤣






If you want to pick out a specific model for me to give some info on in another post, let me know! :)

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection! I'm saving up for some Traditional scale models. I have Schleich but, want to update to Breyer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 💜
      Nice! Are you saving for any models in particular? Breyer has put out some nice ones for this year! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I want the POA and Snowman.

      Delete
    3. I do know Snowman is not new, I just love him! Oh and Brookside Pink Mangus.

      Delete
    4. Those are some excellent choices! :D

      Delete
    5. Thank you! I do have some Stablemates! I have the quarter horse mare and foal. And, a pinto idk the breed but I painted her black.

      Delete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...