Pages

March 09, 2022

Introduction!

 Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :)

I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:32 scale are my favorites to collect. There are around 50 traditional scale models in my collection at any given time. For the stablemates… there’s no good way of counting them- they multiply too fast! ;) I plan to post a picture of my main shelving unit annually, to see the progression of my collection!

Customizing models is a lot of fun for me. Am I the best at it? No, but I’m improving after each model that I paint! Photo showing is another thing that I love to do with my models. OMHPS is my favorite showing site, I’m also a judge there!

This blog will mainly be model horse news (mostly Breyer), customs (and the process of making them), and other miscellaneous hobby related stuff. I try to post as regularly as I can, and model horse news is generally posted the same day that it comes out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...