Pages

February 20, 2024

News Dump

My attempt to catch up on the (somewhat) recent Breyer news! This is more to document for future reference, to look back on, at this point. Sorry for not being able to stay on top of it right now.


Club Models:

1/19 - Reykjavík, the first CC 2024 Web Special! New "Exotic Destination Series"

1/31 - Lanin became available to order. (SMC)


2/7 Heath became available to order. (CC)


2/15 - Scorpion became available to order. (VC)



Breyerfest:

1/22 - "Just Like Fire" (LE) was revealed.

1/23 - "I Will Survive" (SR) was revealed.


1/24 - Fortitude (LE) was revealed.



1/26 - Best of Breyerfest Series 5 (LE) was revealed.


1/30 - Wild Things (Online only LE) was revealed.



2/1 - "Better than Revenge" (SR) was revealed.



Misc:

1/22 - Rosie, Valentine's Day themed plush

2/15 - Shammy, St Patrick's Day themed plush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...