Pages

March 14, 2023

Huh... Interesting...

The sneak peak, was indeed a Birds of a Feather release. Say hello to Magpie!

Breyer Collector Club Exclusive - Magpie - Birds of a Feather Series - Show Jumping Warmblood
Breyer Collector Club Exclusive - Magpie - Birds of a Feather Series - Show Jumping Warmblood
$195, enter by 11:59 PM EDT 3/16

Not the mold that I would have expected to be used, but he looks great nonetheless. Won't be entering, just because I'm not a huge fan of the sculpt. Good luck to those who enter! He's LE 500, so shouldn't be *impossible* to get hold of.

Well, that takes the Show Jumping Warmblood off of the possible Breyerfest surprise horse guesses! Do you have a guess what it will be? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I think it will be Vermeer for the surprise horse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine all of the color possibilities! I'd be thrilled if he was the surprise.

      Delete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...