Pages

March 19, 2023

Celebration Photo Show!

My blog recently had its 1st anniversary after its creation/first post. I'm going to be celebrating by hosting a show on OMHPS!

(If you look closely on the show banner, you'll see some ISHs in the background. Starting to think this blog might have too many featured. 😉)

This show has been in the works for... at least 4 months? Excited to finally have it ready for entries.

There are three divisions, OF Large, OF Small, and an exciting 'Fun' division! I hope to see some of your entries. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me.

You can find the show [here].



Lastly, I wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful judges. This show wouldn't be possible without their help. A round of applause to:

Naomithewolf and SpottedDreamsStudio

I met Naomi on the Crescent Cove Discord server, and she's also the person who hosts the shows for that lovely group. Here are her two DeviantArt accounts, one for horse photography/stock images, and one for art. You can reach her on Discord at Naomithewolf#2563

Adah, aka SpottedDreamsStudio, is pretty well known on this blog. She has her own- as many of you know. You can check that out [here].

Update: If you are new to OMHPS, check out this handy blog series that Adah made! [Link]


The blog will have updates on the show every once and a while, so be sure to check back! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I hope it goes well!! AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m exited! I already entered and hope I will get a ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting, especially on OMH PS!

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...