Pages

March 09, 2023

Finally, Some News!

Well, after a long dry period news-wise, we have at least a little bit of something. The blog hasn't had any news posts in two weeks!

The Easter plush has been revealed!

Cute, but nothing that I need (as usual, with these plushies). Hoping she will stay available for everyone who wants to purchase her.



Annnd... a Vintage Club release! A Classic scale Secretariat! 50 pieces made of the gold variation.

These two are awesome. I love how the gold one matches the traditional release(s).


That's it for now. Hoping I can get a post out about the photo show soon. Stay tooned!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hope Breyer does a coloring contest soon. I really love them. AC

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...