Pages

March 07, 2023

Model Highlight

Perseus, aka Prisma!

This series is all about models from my showstring. Picking one out every once and a while, and giving a little info about them.

Today's post is all about the crystal model from Breyerfest 2021. I chose his name because of the Cap of Invisibility that the Greek demi-god, Perseus, wore to slay Medusa. I found it fitting.

This guy never fails to do well in shows. Normally placing in the top 5 every class. Proud of him!




Please bear with me now that my posts are becoming more and more spaced out. Been super busy with hobby related tasks, including planning the photo show that will be out this month (🤞). With not much time left to write.
As always, if you have any questions or post suggestions, don't hesitate to use the contact form to get in touch with me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you read Percy Jackson?☺️I really love the heroes of Olympus series. That's a gorgeous prism pony! AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it yet, but it's definitely on my list! Love that sort of stuff. :)

      Delete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...