Pages

January 20, 2023

The Last Melon

 Our Final Special Run has been revealed!


Say hello to Scurry!
She's adorable, I love her. Easily one of my favorite SRs for this year. Her shading looks fantastic!

VIP and All-Access ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase her.





I wanted to give a shoutout to the lovely Crescent Cove Discord server. I've found this community very enjoyable, and most importantly, positive. It's a friendly PG-13 community.





The server has so much to offer! There's space to talk about virtually all aspects of the hobby. From customizing, to showing!

There are also contests and events! This is today's:

The challenge was to create the ranking within 15 minutes of the last SR being revealed. Boy was it close, only a few minutes to spare. Here's a blank one if you're interested:


I'd love to see your SR preference list! Feel free to share in the comments.


If you've never used Discord before, no worries! There's a Discord 101 channel on the server to help you out. Members will be happy to help as well. Tell them Equiden sent you! :)

Here's a quick join link : https://discord.gg/xfzrejqyCg

1 comment:

  1. Scurry is so cute! I’m happy to see this little mold in such a pretty color, she just hasn’t had too many releases.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...