Pages

March 25, 2023

Breyerfest Sneak Peeks

Well, Breyer has surprised us with a couple of previews during the past two days:



Well, it's going to be impossible to guess the mold used for the appaloosa. Looks like it's gonna be a stunner though!

For the (possibly) solid colored one, it's stumping me. Nothing quite matches up 100%, but I'm sure that I'm overlooking someone. Interested to see what mold it is!


These are likely going to be prize models, but I think raffle models might also be a possibility. We shall see! They haven't said when they will be revealed, so it might be a bit of a wait.

3 comments:

  1. I’m exited for BreyerFest! HD Harkness, Via Lattea, Delft, and Studebaker are high on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNERS! I just saw the double reveal. I want Kansas soo much! 😭 AC

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...