Pages

March 22, 2023

New Arrival

Introducing Tornado of Souls, aka Leopold:


Man, was this guy an impulse buy! Had another ISH on my radar, but when Leopold popped up on eBay- I couldn't resist. 

Inevitably, with my luck, the other ISH's price got too high in the auction, so I had to pass on that one. No, I'm not still salty about that at all...
He definitely wasn't a grail for 2+ years :')

*Found on Tenor*

Anyways- mini rant over. Super excited to get this one. He's LE 2, so I likely wouldn't have had the opportunity to purchase one of him again. His pattern is so cool, such a unique looking pintaloosa. His show name was inspired by the Megadeth song of the same name. (If you want to give it a listen, you can do so [here].)

That brings my ISH conga up to four! Hoping to grow it even more this year. I'll have to share a photo of my conga together soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...