Pages

March 27, 2023

Reveals, Already!

I was expecting Breyer to keep those sneak peeks without a reveal for a while, but I was (luckily) wrong! Check out the Best Custom Contest prizes!

Kansas, the Breyerfest Best Custom Contest prize! A beautiful appaloosa done on the Forever Saige mold.

Kansas! A beautiful appaloosa done on the Forever Saige mold. Boy, this gal is gorgeous. Thankfully nothing I *need* though. She's LE 10


Next up:

Willamette, a Breyerfest Best Customs Contest Prize!
Willamette! Oh, this guy is cool. I'd definitely buy him if he was a regular run, but he's going to be unobtainable for me. He's also LE 10

Best of luck to everyone who enters the customs contest!



One last thing to conclude this post. We know who the Premier Club Stablemate will be! A shrunken down Zafirah. In one of the three colorways for this year. Not super excited for that, since the mold is just so off-putting for me. But, hopefully she'll look nicer as a Stablemate!

That's all for now, but maybe there'll be even more news soon! 👀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...