Pages

January 18, 2023

Uh Oh...

Not good. I was secretly hoping that Shannondell would be the surprise model so I wouldn't have to buy it, but Breyer just had to tamper with my plans. 🙄

Wells , Breyerfest 2023 Special Run , Shannondell mold , silver dapple black
Wells , Breyerfest 2023 Special Run , Shannondell mold , silver dapple black


Meet Wells! His color is to die for, but I'm not a huge fan of the sculpt. The legs just look wrong to me, and I'm unable to get over that. Both in person and Online Traditional Access ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase him.

He's definitely going to be popular for sure!



Once we get all of the reveals, I'm going to be making a chart to help keep track of which models are available to all the different ticket holders. It is desperately needed lol.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite draft molds! Here’s hoping for well done dapples.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...