Pages

January 17, 2023

Colorful Breyerfest Reveals

 The Traditional and Classic decorators have been unveiled!


Delft!


Delft, Breyer Classic Morgan Fairfax , Blue Decorator
Delft, Breyer Classic Morgan Fairfax , Blue Decorator

Hmm, not too sure about this guy. The color isn't doing it for me, but I absolutely love the horse and buggy design. It looks so detailed!




Nemea, our Special Run decorator! 

Nemea, Breyerfest 2023 Special Run Decorator
Nemea, Breyerfest 2023 Special Run Decorator


I'd love him a lot more if his mane wasn't bright red. He's really cool though!

He is only available to in person VIP and All Access ticket holders.

There was a test model for him at Breyerfest 2018, done on the Marwari mold. I actually prefer the design on this sculpt- it suits him a little better.



2 comments:

  1. Delft is interesting, I like the body color and the darker blue legs, mane, and tail, but I don’t like how some of the dapples are so perfectly round. If I get to go to BreyerFest this year I’ll look for one that I like. I seem to be the odd person who loves Nemea’s bright red mane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that Delft will have lots of variation! :)

      Delete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...