Pages

January 19, 2023

A Unique Sport

Jump & Drive!

Jump and Drive , glossy sooty buckskin splash jumping warmblood , Bristol mold
Jump and Drive , glossy sooty buckskin splash jumping warmblood , Bristol mold



I've never heard of this sport before, boy is it cool! It combines showjumping with driving, in a relay type event. You can find a video of it here. :)

I'm a little unsure of the model itself. If he didn't have the white markings, I'd be all over him. That buckskin color looks so rich! He's probably going to grow on me over time.

He is available to VIP and All-Access ticket holders.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color and gloss. I don’t usually like bald faced horses, but it works so well on him (I also like the Seven Arts Surprise model in the similar color). I display my jumping horses on top of my shelving units and they look so cool, like they’re taking flight to new adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...