Pages

January 13, 2023

The Stagecoach Surprise!

Breyer revealed the name and logo of the surprise for this year:



Well, that didn't give us many clues. The only info that I gather from the name, is that it won't be a pony type mold.

Wyatt, Ruffian, Wixom, and Shannondell are my top surprise predictions right now, but I'm sure that will change.

What are your guesses for the surprise model?




We also got an exciting reveal yesterday. HD Harkness, a limited edition!


Oh boy, I love this guy! I do wonder though, if his white marking/hoof will look like that on the actual release. It looks too good to be true for a mass-produced model.

He is available to all ticket holders.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the name and logo for the Surprise. I don’t have a good guess as to mold, but I always hope for a draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the limited edition one is like Jasper (the breyer) but different position?

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...