Pages

January 11, 2023

A Very Surprising Breyerfest Reveal!

Well, this wasn't supposed to be the mare and foal year but...


Say hello to Surry and Axel!
Huh, Breyer really threw us for a loop with these guys. I was really thinking they would be a pair of ponies. Is the mare and foal alternating pattern a thing of the past now?
Anyways, I absolutely adore the foal- but I'm not too sure about the mare. I think something about the color is throwing me off.
This pair will be available to Online Traditional Access ticket holders.



There was another adorable reveal yesterday, on the popular Brighty mold.


Peanutine, named after an obscure treat from Maine. He's cute, but nothing that I really need. 
He is not available to Online Traditional Access ticket holders.

3 comments:

  1. That mare and foal set just really isn't doing it for me. The mare is a pretty mold/bad color, the foal is a bad mold/pretty color. All together just not a set I'm even mildly interested in. The donkey sure is cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flashy color on the foal, so many Appy details! And I’m so excited for a new and different from any previous color on Brighty! So much to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like the horses this year wasn't that great in my opinion, there was a couple horses like misty and her foal I like these one though

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...