Pages

April 29, 2022

April Collector Club Newsletter Sneak Peek!

 This month's newsletter included a very cool article about the 10 Year Anniversary of the Premier Club, along with a sneak peek of a future CC release!


"We've got something wild in the works for May! If you've looked in the right places, you might've caught this fellow's name before..."

I assume they are talking about Kingfisher! I'm super curious to what he is going to look like! Will he have a realistic color and pattern, or will he be more like a decorator? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Edit: I just happened to see two kingfishers tonight at my pond! I've never seen a kingfisher in person before, let alone two! I believe they were belted kingfishers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...