Pages

March 09, 2022

Vintage Club Cooper

 As Cooper is arriving to Vintage Club members, people are discovering that he has the stamp of a mysterious lottery run model! The stamp says, "Kingfisher 2022"!

I guess we know what the next Birds Of A Feather series model is going to be! Could Kingfisher be the sneak peek that was on the February Collector Club Newsletter?

Another important question- will Kingfisher have a Cooper stamp?!


Notice: not my photo
Posted by bayroanbelle on the Breyer Forums

February Collector Club Newsletter Sneak Peek:

I'm a bird lover, so I love the idea of a kingfisher on a Breyer model! The sneak peek doesn't give much info on what mold it will be. I honestly hope it is a mold that I dislike, so I won't go through heartbreak when I'm not selected to buy it...

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...