Pages

January 03, 2024

Stay Positive, Stay Positive, Stay Positive

 Hey, y'all! As promised, we got another Breyerfest reveal!

This post could get fairly negative if I let it. But, I know you guys don't want to read that. I'll try my best to keep it light.

Say hello to "Can't Hold Us Down!"-


A beautiful brindle tobiano! I know you Indian Pony lovers are happy. She's really cute!


Breyerfest's not so secret second theme is 'girl power', it seems. All of the names used are lyrics from female pop stars. (I will not be opening this can of worms.)


I'm crossing my fingers that there will be some nice portrait models made this year! Breyer has some great opportunities to highlight some awesome stories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...