Pages

January 02, 2024

A Very . . . Interesting Breyerfest Reveal

 Breyer posted the Event Stablemates on the Breyerfest Blog!


I'm cringing a little bit, honestly. Not completely at the models themselves, though.





"Make it Pop Like Pink Champagne"







"Waiting for that Green Light"







"Blue Jeans, White Shirt"








"Suddenly I was a Lilac Sky"

Seriously. I don't think I've ever questioned Breyer this much before. What is with those names? They're song lyrics, apparently. Really long for a name, they should have shortened them, lol.



The packaging is a little iffy to me too. As a group, they're called the "Still Bejeweled Four-Pack". (What exactly does this have to do with the theme?)

The models themselves are okay. I like the jumper and Cassidy best. Probably will be picking those two up to add to my decorator SM herd.



Sorry for the more negative sounding post today. I'll be back to my regular happy self the next post. 😅
We wont have to wait long, we'll have a Special Run reveal tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...