Pages

November 22, 2023

Winterfest? o.o

 The first of its kind! 




So... I don't quite understand it, but, it seems like it takes some qualities from online Breyerfest? With workshops, exclusive models, and more.

Shopping lasts from December 1st to the 10th, and workshops available to watch until January 1st.

This event is open to everyone!


Exclusive Special Runs:

Mouse


LE 3,000
Trueno

LE 3,000


Mouse certainly is tempting, such a cute pony! The leg markings are throwing me off a little, with them not being masked like his face marking is.
(Trueno is an easy pass for me, since I'm not a big fan of the mold.)



Who is your favorite of the two? Let me know in the comments! :)


1 comment:

  1. Definitely Mouse! He is so cute! Trueno looks a bit plain to me.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...