Pages

November 16, 2023

Small Update

Remember the blog collab challenge? It's alright if you don't- it's been far too long since I last gave an update.

I'm about 90% done with it. Here's what he's looking like now:


To be completely honest, I lost a lot of confidence on this one, which is why he's taking so long to complete. The white markings were giving me tons of trouble. But, I eventually just masked it off with some tape, and airbrushed the rest of the markings. That helped a ton!

I just need to add the brown/black parts of the cat tracks, paint the eyes and hooves, then he's finished! It wont be much longer, I promise!

For those of you who planned on following along with us, how's it going? Are you painting as slow as I am, or is your model finished? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...