Pages

January 22, 2023

Future Customizing Plans!

I recently discovered a long forgotten box of Stablemate bodies, and I'm already coming up with ideas.


(I will be using photos from Identify Your Breyer, so major credit to them!)

First off, and probably most ambitious, a repositioned Rivet!

Breyer Stablemate Rivet , Chestnut , Walmart Exclusive
Repositioned Rivet Model In Drafting Stage , Rolling Position

He will turn into a rolling gelding. Feel free to suggest some colors/patterns for me to paint him!
I'm going to be buying some Magic Sculpt just for this project. My first time having anything to do with sculpting, which should be fun!


Next, I'm going to be painting a Gypsy Vanner. He's most likely going to be a seal bay tobiano, but I'll probably change my mind before I actually start working on him. ;)

Breyer Gypsy Vanner Stablemate , Silver Bay


For the rest of the models, I'm not quite sure of what specific colors to paint them.
Maybe a racehorse portrait of some sort for the thoroughbred? Let me know in the comments what you'd like to see! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...