Pages

November 14, 2022

Giorgio is Revealed!

 Apparently the JAH horse magazine is arriving to some collectors, with some exciting reveals! I will be updating this post with better photos once I get mine.


Anamar's coloring is being used! It suits the mold so well. I'm very excited to receive mine with his large counterpart. He will most likely be a keeper, as long as there aren't any major flaws.


Other club models have been revealed too!


The Vintage club gambler's choice, Poppy and Ollie:

I love these guys! I probably won't be able to afford their second hand prices though. The bays are my favorite.


New Halflinger mold for the Stablemate Club, Kit:



Super cute clip pattern on this guy. Looks like a nice mold, especially for customizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...