Pages

October 11, 2022

Huh?

Anamar!


Breyer decided to reveal the final Premier Club model today, but I can't tell if I like him or not? I do know one thing though, I'm not a fan of those dapples. Most of the mold I like (his stallion crest is adorable!), but the tail looks unfinished. I'll have to see him in person before I decide to keep him or not.

"Native to the North Africa region, the Amazigh horse is a breed seeped in history. For centuries, these horses of the region’s Amazigh people have had a tremendous influence on European stock, perhaps rivaled only by the Arabian horse. Their native land has historically seen much activity due to invasions, travelers, and settlements, and all of that movement of people and horses means that several modern breeds, including the Andalusian, Lusitano, and Thoroughbred, can attribute some of their early bloodlines to the Amazigh horse."

Anamar will be available in December. Mini Georg will be shipping with him (I'm a huge fan of that method, instead of the SM being shipped separately multiple months later). Mini Georg also now has a name, Giorgio! I really hope that he's going to be in Constantia's coloring.

The 2022 PC sure has had some interesting names. I struggle to remember how to spell them. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...