Pages

October 10, 2022

Constantia!!

Despite Breyer stating that she would be released in late fall, Constantia is available for purchase!
This might be pretty bad timing for some folks, with the CC appreciation + other releases. Members have until the 24th to purchase her.

I am super excited for this gal, she is the first PC model that I plan on keeping (as long as she doesn't have any major flaws...). Her sculpt is very nice, and so is her color. Finding a spot for her on my shelves might be a challenge though. 😉
Collectors have been begging Breyer for a new Standardbred mold for quite a while now, and they finally delivered.

I can't wait to see what other colors she will be released in. Hopefully a nicely shaded dark bay will be in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...