Pages

August 04, 2022

Breyerfest 30th Anniversary Stablemate Set!

 Just like the case with Sarge, I wasn't able to get these guys in 2019, but now that I'm more into stablemates I finally bought them!


They look so nice in the packaging that it's going to be hard to remove them. I do want to photo show them though, so they'll have to come out eventually. My favorite is mini Oliver, but a close second has to be mini Smart and Shiney. Although I have sold the big version of Smart and Shiney, I absolutely love his stablemate version, especially since he is in a sliding stop pose. 

I seem to be doing a lot of catching up on Breyerfest models, who will I buy next? 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...