Pages

February 29, 2024

OOAKS and More!

 Trying to somewhat keep up with news this time~



Look how cute these two test models are! You can never go wrong with a black tobiano. Makes me think about adding a (different) Midnight Tango to my herd, lol.







We also got a sneak peek in the Collector Club Newsletter! Super helpful image, thanks Breyer. Really interested in seeing who it will be, though! :)









We also got a nice look at Horatio, the Deluxe CC Stablemate! My goodness, he is adorable! I can't wait to get mine. 💜





One last note- Breyerfest tickets are now available to purchase! 🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...