Pages

December 19, 2023

- Christmas Morning Surprise -

 If you haven't seen already, the much anticipated Christmas Morning Surprise model will be coming early! It will be available to purchase * Today, at 11 am EST * !

Good luck to those who will participate! Fingers crossed they have enough to go around.




Update- 

His name is Wassail, on the Huckleberry Bay mold! Breyer is being silly and isn't showing pics of him, though. They say he'll be revealed on Christmas. Well, I *was* likely going to buy whatever it was, but, I'm kinda mad that they're not showing pics of the variations, and I'm having a really hard time picturing them in my head. But, oh well. I hope those who bought him will enjoy him! :)

He's sold out, now. Took about 4 hours, which is longer than what some other Christmas Morning Surprises have been.


Here's the list of color variations. Breyer took it off the official page for him, for whatever reason. Breyer being Breyer, I guess. 

  1. - Glossy metallic sparkling red - Glossy metallic sparkling red with filigree - Glossy metallic sparkling green - Glossy metallic sparkling green with filigree

"All feature freehand bald faces and stockings, softly shaded black muzzles and inner ears, and have “Wassail 2023” on their belly."

Almost sounds that they'll look vintage? Which I'm not a fan of, so, maybe I dodged a bullet with this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...