Pages

December 01, 2023

A Piebald Delight

Breyer released another model in the Animal Series! I'm pretty excited about this one.


LE 1,000

Garret, a piebald deer! The white-tailed deer mold hasn't been used in quite a while, so it's nice to see it make an appearance again. He is priced at $135.00 plus shipping. 

Very tempting to buy, especially since I fairly recently saw a piebald while on vacation. That's the only one I've ever seen in person before, and he was only about 30 feet away! I've seen plenty of white ones around my house though, which I find very interesting. :)





Winterfest also started today, and it looks like the exclusives have yet to sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...