Pages

October 24, 2023

So Much News!

We're in a busy patch for news, it seems!

Lots of exciting club model reveals!


The new sculpt for the '23 Stablemates Club has now officially been revealed! Brio, a beautiful buckskin tobiano pinto.











Another new sculpture has been revealed- but for the 2024 SM Club!

Augustus, sculpted by Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig. I'm thrilled to see another chonky drafter in the stablemates lineup! Can't wait to customize one. 


Breyer is mixing it up for Premier Club, with another mare and foal release for 2024! Say hello to Tigerlily and Firestorm!


I am crazy excited for that mare. The sculpt has so much expression, I love it!
This pair was designed to go with Fireheart, which is very cool. :D






We *also* get a Breyerfest Celebration model reveal next week, according to Breyer! 👀



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...