Pages

October 06, 2023

Q & A (Pt 2)

Part Two is finally here! As always, feel free to leave any more of your burning questions down in the comments.

This post will be using questions from Chestnut Ridge's 30 Days Of Questions list. :)


What was your first model horse? A pair, actually! The two stablemates from the old red barn set. I still have them to this day.



What is your hobby pet peeve?

Toxic/judgy hobbyists. Just let everyone enjoy what they collect!


Where is your favorite place to buy models? Ebay and Model Horse Sales Pages. :) Lots of good deals to be found!

What is the latest model you bought? Oriole, the Birds of a Feather model on the Forever Saige mold.

Why do you love this hobby? The creativity of it all. There's so many different things to do with models, too!


How did you first get involved in the hobby?

I was a horse crazy kid growing up, so it was only natural for me to have some Breyers around. I was made aware of the hobby by watching some Youtube videos about them. Then I realized, hey, these things were even cooler than I thought! Lol.


What is your greatest hobby achievement?

Creating this blog! It's given me so much joy seeing it grow. :)


When was your first show?

Early 2021, I think? A photo show hosted on MH$P.


What is your best show result?

Division Reserve Champ!

What is your favorite breed? Such a tough question, lol. I'd have to say QH. Just anything stocky, really. Haha.


What is the worst part of the hobby? It's such a money drainer. XD


What hobby website could you not live without?

IdentifyYourBreyer.com!


Who is your best hobby friend?

There are too many awesome friends to just pick one. 💜


How would you describe your collecting style?

I collect flashy models. Be it color, or sculpt.


What is your best model horse bargain?

I recently bought a slightly flawed Wish On A Star for only $15!



What are you saving for?

More Stone ISHs, of course! Always.


What is your biggest hobby secret? I might like ISHs a little too much. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...