Pages

June 16, 2023

Hi There!

I'm back.




Welcome back, my lovely readers. Sorry for disappearing on you all.

As many of you know, a creepy bot from Singapore had been visiting my blog nonstop. Every four or five minutes, it would come visit my blog. To say the least, I was concerned. Putting my blog on private was a tough decision, but, I needed this thing gone. Adah, of SpottedDreamsStudio, made her blog public again (after about a week)- but the bot came back. After discussing it with her, I decided that keeping my blog private for longer would be worth a shot.

I'll keep you all updated on whether or not this thing comes back. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...