Pages

May 19, 2023

The Results!

Well, are you ready to see the winning color/pattern combo? Drumroll please...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     



**Found On Tenor.com**






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          





Seal Bay Tobiano, with cat tracks! During the whole two weeks, this combo was winning (and the majority of the time- by a landslide!). Here are the pie charts for those interested:

I love this combo! My first irl 'heart horse' was that color. 💜

So, what body will I be using? The G2 Warmblood! 

Photo credit to IDYB




I can't wait to get started! For those of you who will be following along with us and painting your own model, what mold are you using? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...