Pages

May 03, 2023

An Exciting Collab!

We've both hinted on our individual blogs that there would be a collab coming soon. Well, here it is! And it involves you lovely folks. :D

SpottedDreamsStudio and I are going to be making a custom each, but painting them to be the color and pattern that you guys choose! All you need to do is fill out a quick and easy form that will be linked at the bottom of this post. You will have two weeks to vote (until Wednesday, May 17th, until 11:59 PM EST). After that, we will announce what color and pattern won, and start painting! Sounds fun, right?
Progress will be shared along the way on our blogs.

(We will choose a body we have available that we think fits the assigned color/pattern well- very likely in SM scale.)

You're also welcome to follow along with us, especially if you have a body that you can't decide what color to paint! :)

Link to SpottedDreamsStudio's blog, (where there is a much better explanation of this whole thing, haha): spotteddreamsstudio.blogspot.com

Link to the voting form: https://forms.gle/azCjgPJGE27vTwa56

6 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Yay! I'll be painting along with you guys! AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've decided on a bright bay tobiano, with a black/white mane and tail, kind of like Elbe & Spree! Good luck! AC

      Delete
    2. I like the idea of a bay pinto but a dark bay . With a patch of white on 1 side so the tail is white . And you can’t see the patch from the opposite side . So the tail catches your eye . Saw someone with a horse like that .

      Delete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...