Pages

May 29, 2023

All Sorts of News!

I'm playing catch up, yet again. Apologies, everyone.

We got the Collector Club Newsletter early this month! A sneak peek was included:



Definitely a more vintage sculpt. Marabella seems to match really well. But, guess we'll have to wait till next month for the reveal!



Also, a sneak peak on the Breyerfest Blog!



It's gonna be hard to find a mold match for this one. The photo is cropped really weird, too. Wonder what's up with that. The reveal is supposedly today though! Interested to see who it is. Likely a raffle model.


Possible mid-year releases are starting to pop up on the internet.

Full Moon Rising, an OTTB. 


He's gorgeous. Probably not going to be getting him, as the Strapless mold just isn't my thing, but we will see.

Mojave, who appeared on Breyer's website for a short period of time. This is the best photo I have of him, unfortunately.


I might have to get this dude. Love his coloring. His pattern is pretty neat too.


Stay tuned for a 'New Arrivals' post from me sometime either today or tomorrow. And then, finally, a update post on my work in progress challenge model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...