Pages

May 30, 2023

A Grail, Obtained!

I've been searching for this gal nonstop for about... three years. Well, ever since I got the model in my profile photo.

See, the model in my profile photo is probably my favorite model I own. Don't tell the other ponies! But, I was made aware that Stone made a weanling that looked exactly like him.

I

Needed

Her.


Searching every sales site that I knew, practically every day. Can you tell how much I wanted this horse?

Finally, I found her a couple of weeks ago. Bought her the second the seller got back to me. A few days later... a box appeared on the porch! Wrapped up in toilet paper, like a mummy. Haha. The seller packed her well, and I'm very grateful!




Well, here she is! In all her glory:







I'm so excited to finally own her. Don't they look fantastic together??
No one seems to be able to find anything about her. If you have any leads, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...