Pages

January 25, 2023

Ooo, Shiny!

Well, these guys are right up my alley.


First up, we have the Breyerfest reveals!

The crystal was revealed yesterday.

Phaeton, on the Calliope mold. Heh, very similar name to one of my show models.
I really like him! He has a decent chance of coming home with me.


Today, we got to see the Best of Breyerfest Stablemate set!

Man, these guys are cool. I love all of them except for the mini Georg. They're definitely going to be added to my collection!





We also got the first test model of 2023. 

She's cute, but thankfully nothing I need. Which is awesome, because I couldn't imaging forking over the $1,000 for her. Good luck to those who enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...