Pages

January 31, 2023

Breyerfest Online Exclusive

Studebaker!

Breyerfest 2023 Studebaker , Shagya Arabian , Palomino Tobiano Pinto
Breyerfest 2023 Studebaker , Shagya Arabian , Palomino Tobiano Pinto


She's gorgeous, but nothing I need. I don't collect that mold. She's going to be popular for sure though! What a lovely color! 😍

According to the Breyerfest Blog, there's only one more LE reveal left! Presumably a decorator stablemate.



We also got as sneak peek from the Collector Club Newsletter. It's a plush!



Most likely going to be a leprechaun inspired horse. Very... interesting. Even though there's no chance that I'm going to be buying him, I'm still excited to see the full reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...