Pages

December 17, 2022

The Amazing Amazigh Stallion!

 ... and Georgio

I'll address the elephant in the room: the dreaded dapples. Breyer experimented with them for sure! I'm not a fan of them, but it's nothing to make a big fuss about. His shading is *superb* though. If he had dapples like Croi and Wyatt, he'd have a much higher chance of staying with me.

The sculpt itself is pretty nice. Smaller than I expected, but not pony size. He stands really well, not tippy at all. Nothing stands out to me as a anatomical flaw, unlike Zafirah. His tail is interesting, I think it was sculpted to look fluffy? Quality wise- he is amazing. The definitely the best quality of all of the PC models for this year.

I seem to have gotten three COAs...




Giorgio was packaged in-between Anamar's legs, which was... a little strange. I would prefer them to be a little more separated, just incase the stablemate pokes through the packaging and damages the big guy. The shading isn't super nice, but is surprisingly pretty close to the promo photo. He has a shimmery/glittery finish.

I'm still on the fence about keeping him. The mold is super cute, and has the same proportions as the traditional version. There is one detail missing though, this Georg is a gelding!


Speaking of Georg, here's the optional release for the Stablemate Club. Say hello to Nero!

Oh boy, he's gorgeous. Second hand prices are going to be crazy for this guy! Breyer still hasn't tricked me into joining the club though. 



Stay tuned for a Premier Club 2022 review post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...