Pages

December 30, 2022

Some Exciting Sneak Peeks!

A lot of people were hoping for this:


That's right- it's a draft foal! Collectors have been begging Breyer for a new draft mare and foal for years, it's finally going to happen. I wonder what color they will be?



Although a little less exciting, we got another Breyerfest Stablemate silhouette!



They're using the Kit mold already? I can't wait to see this reveal! I bet he'll be popular.



Speaking of Stablemates, Breyer sent out a sneak peek of the new sculpt for the stablemate club! 

I really hope that it's an updated jumping horse! The old one has an unfortunate seam on his face...



The Collector Club Newsletter went out today, and included this image:


They didn't give us many clues this time- it's going to be very hard to identify what mold it is. It seems a little early for a club model, but Breyer can be strange sometimes. I guess we'll find out soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...