Pages

December 28, 2022

More News!

The rest of the Stablemate Club models have been revealed, excluding the new sculpt. Take a look!


Say hello to Brighton! I really like this gal. She could be a mini Marzipan! Even though most palominos aren't my thing, this release sure is. Maybe her being glossy helps sell her even more for me.



Like everyone guessed, the little Shetland Pony will be the Gambler's Choice for next year, named Virkie. I dislike the mold, so I don't need to fret over second hand prices, thankfully. I do feel like the black splash pinto could have been done a little better- the eyes are a little creepy on that guy.

Even with these super cute reveals, Breyer has failed to convince me to join the SM Club. Better luck next time!




We recently got a sneak peek of a future Premier Club 2023 model!

Eh, not totally sold on him/her. The mold might be nice (can't really tell, and the photo could be rotated), but I'm not a fan of the color at all from this photo. Premier Club 2023 will also not be in my future, unless Breyer really impresses me with another sneak peek.

There's only a few days left to join the clubs, so be sure to join while you still can! :)




The Breyerfest 2023 models have even started to get sneak peeks! 
They're most likely the event stablemates. We should start getting models revealed next week!




We are about to hit 1,000 views!  I have something special planned to celebrate. 💜
Share this blog with all of your model horse loving friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...