Pages

December 07, 2022

A Plethora of News!

 Well, I'm behind... again.  Here's some news!:

First off, we got some information on the Breyerfest 2023 tickets. The major (and most exciting) thing that changed, is that online attendees have access to a Special Run! 

Two online ticket types are available, Traditional Access, and Stablemate Access. The Traditional ticket type is the one to buy if you want to get a SR.

What's included with online tickets:

What's included with In-Person tickets:




Next, some of the Stablemates Club 2023 models have been revealed!:


I'm not super excited about the mare and foal, but the SCO is gorgeous! I really wish that he was traditional scale. He probably won't be added to my collection though, as I'm not a fan of his short leg.


The silhouettes have also been shown. No molds that I actively collect, thankfully. I can't wait to see the rest of the models revealed!


I don't normally post Stablemate Club news, so let me know if you'd like more of this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...