Pages

November 08, 2022

Catching Up

Gotta catch up on those new reveals/releases!

Unfortunately due to some health problems I wasn't able to post these guys as soon as I wanted. I apologize to those of you who rely on this blog for news. Hopefully I can go back to our schedule of posting news as soon as it comes out!

A new Wild Animal series model was revealed, Kalahari!

Done in an African Painted Dog pattern, this guy sure is unique! I'm not usually a fan of the decorators, but he's super cool. It doesn't help that I'm a sucker for the Marwari mold. Limited to 750, and for the low, low price of $195.


The Ponies and Palm Trees event stablemate has been revealed. 

Delray, a red roan tobiano on the Cantering Warmblood mare mold. I like her a lot, but not enough for the second hand prices. If she was a regular run, I'd snatch her up.


These guys should be the only two that I missed. We still have yet to see Giorgio (mini PC Georg) in color. I wonder when we'll get the reveal? Hopefully before Anamar's release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...