Pages

October 17, 2022

More Holiday Models!

 There has been a flood of new releases lately, I've been very busy posting them all. 😅

First, we have Neva!

I'm not a huge fan of this guy, mostly due to his pattern. If it didn't have the snowmen, and just had trees I'd like him a lot more. I do like the blue splash, it reminds me of Stone's Shark Week DAH patterns.


Next, Altair, who was revealed in the Collector Club tent at Breyerfest.

While not being a unicorn collector, this guy is insanely tempting. This is the first time the mold is being used in a while, so I'm sure he'll be popular.


Kohl, the 2022 Pony for Christmas model.

She has a very metallic paintjob, with a very cute candy cane striped blanket. I wonder if she'll have any sabino markings? She's adorable, but nothing I need.


Our mare and foal release, Ceres and Minerva.

This is the first time Bluegrass Bandit is being used as a unicorn. I wouldn't have thought that the Ashley mold would be paired with her, but they look nice together. BGB collectors must be excited to see her released again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...