Pages

October 26, 2022

Constantia Is Here!

The long awaited Standardbred mare has finally arrived!

Mine seems to be a more grey-backed variation. She came with a few flaws, but it's nothing compared to my Zafirah. I don't love her coloring as much as I thought I would, but it's still pretty nice. I have zero shelf space right now, so she's living on the top of my shelving unit with the Stablemates and other miscellaneous Traditional models. My main complaint is that her description on the website states that her white markings are mapped. There is no mapping anywhere.

She is very long, close to the Cleveland Bay mold's length. The Altynai mold still holds the title as the longest.



We'll definitely be seeing this mold used for Breyerfest. I wonder what color she will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...