Pages

April 23, 2022

Model Highlight

Link!

These posts will be about a model that has done well in a show (or shows). I will be posting these once every other month.

This month's highlight is about a Stone 2020 DAH. I ordered this guy less than a month before Stone closed the program. He is my only DAH, although I hope to get more in the future!

He is a beautiful dappled buckskin on the Thoroughbred mold, and painted by Dawn Quick. I named him Link. 

His only placing on OMHPS is an amazing one! In a class of 19 models, he placed 1st! This is the best a model has placed for me (considering class size), and I'm very proud of him.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! He's a stunning model, I love the color and mold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! I'm hoping to buy a DAH from Stone when they do a restock next month! Maybe they'll have a FCM ISH? Probably not, but I can wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the FCMs are pretty rare in DAH, especially now, but if you keep your eyes open I'm sure there will be one eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pre-2020 there seemed to be plenty of FCM's. And I saw a few last year as well.
    I would love a pony m/t customization!
    I hope the program will eventually be back to what it used to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! And yes, I think it was mainly late 2021-2022 that they started using mainly minor or absent FCMs on their DAH models.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...