Pages

March 22, 2022

Ukraine Benefit Model!

 Breyer has decided to put a test run on eBay to benefit Ukraine!

100% of the proceeds from the auction (and a company match) will go to "various aid organizations" supporting the relief efforts!

I am so glad that Breyer is doing this! 

A beautiful glossy blue on the Emerson mold!

He is supposed to be a large version of Lancelot, a Collector Club 2019 release. I really like the color on this mold, unfortunately he is already way past my budget... (more than $10k already!)

Here is a link to the auction:

Ukraine Benefit Model

Update: He sold for $11,400!

7 comments:

  1. He is very lovely. Won't be bidding, but I'm definitely watching him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how much he will end up selling for? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it ends up more than $20K

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think about are the eBay fees...
    More than $1K according to my calculations.
    Hopefully they marked it as charity, which should give them a discount on fees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did as far as I know. But yeah, that's a hefty fee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't see that blue and yellow ribbon that eBay puts next to listings that donate to charity. I would hate for all of that money to go directly to eBay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot to check for the ribbon. I think you're right.

    ReplyDelete

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...